Saturday, August 1, 2009

Rush Limbaugh is Wrong about Feminists

Rush Limbaugh is contaminating the airwaves with his misinformed rhetoric about feminist women being ugly women who no man would want anyway. His very "explanation" of feminism is offensive and degrading to women. To help set the record straight for those who actually believe this type of misleading and mentally bankrupt thinking, here is the definition of feminism according to Dictionary.com

Feminism: The doctrine advocating social, political, and all other rights of women equal to those of men; an organized movement for the attainment of such rights for women; feminine character.


Why does this man feel so threatened by women? Or does he just feel rejected by intelligent women who can think for themselves?

One more thing - feminists do not hate men, some of our best allies are men - very strong, respectful men. Men like my husband, my father, my brothers, and my President. What I (for I cannot speak for all feminists) despise is people like Mr. Limbaugh who disrespect women for being women and spreading hatred that inspires extremists/terrorists to commit acts of abuse against fellow Americans.

Michelle H-B.

2 comments:

  1. I have often thought Limbaugh feelings about women are because the man is gay. Just something to think about.

    ReplyDelete